Indoor Air Survey
When considering an air purification system, it is important to understand the pollutants currently in your home, their size, and the solutions available for your unique situation. A survey from Healthy Air USA will provide the information you need to make an educated buying decision.
Information that might be collected:
- Particulate count at .3 and 5 microns
- Particulate concentration by size
- Relative humidity throughout the home and unconditioned areas
- Location and level of visible mold contamination
- Leaky duct work contributing to the indoor air pollution
- Detection of Carbon Monoxide
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Nitrogen Dioxide
Whether your home is less than 1 year old or over 100 years old, you most likely have a concentration higher than that outdoors when it comes to contaminants. The more time spent in a polluted environment increases the chances of developing respiratory problems. The very young, elderly, those suffering from allergies or asthma, and the immunocompromised are at greater risk.
For information about getting a system designed to meet your home’s unique needs, call Healthy Air USA.